Friday, September 27, 2013

Goodbye Kelsee! I'll Miss You So Much! ='"(



Today was a REALLY hard day. My friend and favorite coworker, Kelsee Woods had her last day with me at the Heart and Lung Building at Intermountain Medical Center where I have worked for a while.  She is seriously the GREATEST worker ever. She's a fast learner, she's so sweet to everyone but really has control over the area. She has been the best to work with. I'm not lying when I say she is the second best person I have EVER worked with! (The first of course being my best friend Natalie Godnick;).  I am going to miss her SO much!!! Kelsee is so wonderful and such a great example of what a women should be in this day and age. She is hard worker, a wonderful wife, and a great mommy to her two little boys (two dogs named Fez and Beau).  I look up to her so much! 
  
 Kelsee moved to Layton, UT earlier this year and has been making the commute to Murray everyday for her shift at 6am! (Kill me now). She didn't mind it so much because her husband, Riley worked at Select Health which was in Murray as well, so they could carpool. However, Riley got a position that allowed him to work from home. So it's been really hard for her. And come the winter, that's a pretty tough commute. So she's been applying for different positions at McKay Dee Hospital which is 5 minutes away from her house in Layton and finally got a GREAT job with AMAZING hours! I think she is going to be SO happy there and I'm so happy for her! :) (No really... I am. I can still be happy and devastated at the same time. Much like a mother seeing an alien (baby) that just came outta her! There is nothing more devastating I am sure, yet joyous at the same time). 
  

To start out, I came in early in the morning and decorated her office! =D It was fabulous! I put up this amazing poster done by "Harold Signs" (my Dad's official script name), and put her favorite drinks on her desk with candy.  


To start the day off with Breakfast, at 9am, we had AMAZING cheesecake with raspberry cooley. Mmmmm... Bryce in the back made fun of us for having cheesecake so freakin' early in the morning. Haha 

Then Kim went at got Costco Pizza for lunch. It was SOOO GOOD!! Costco really is the best!


Everyone made sure to sign her cute card and made sure to tell her how much we love and will miss her!


Another cute coworker named, Lo, couldn't be here so she had Sweet Tooth Fairy delivered to us!! They don't even DO deliveries but she bribed them and they came in the pouring rain! Haha! They were SO good and the hit of the day! =)  


Then of course, we all chipped in and got her a Gift Certificate to her favorite eatery!



I Love You SO MUCH, Kelsee and do hope we keep in touch!!



1 comment:

  1. So sad she's leaving! When I read that she's a great mom to her two boys I was like WHAT?! Haha. I should have known. I had two dogs as my first children too. (OH MY GOSH NOW I HAVE 4 CHILDREN!) Ummm I can't believe that Lo got them to deliver the cupcakes! What the frack? Who is this woman? I need to learn things from her. I love Harold Signs.

    ReplyDelete