Monday, March 14, 2011

"Batina"

To start my blog off, I think I’m going to explain the reason I chose to name this blog “Thoughts by Batina?”

Webster’s Dictionary defines “thought” as mental forms and processes. Thinking allows beings to model the world and to represent it according to their objectives, plans, ends and desires. ... I’ve wanted to start a blog for some time now. I have a lot of thoughts that I would like to share with my friends and family. A lot happens to me on a day to day basis that I wish I could share it with those I love but I’m just too busy. So hopefully by this blog, you can always get a little taste of Ash =)

“Who in the world is Batina” you may ask. “Is she pretty” could be another question that crosses your mind. Well, I am Batina (and you can choose the answer to the other question for yourself). As you know, there are a million and a half Ashley’s out there and I am one that HAS to be original. There’s nothing I hate more than when someone calls Ashley, I turn around and they say “Oh no, not you.” UGH! Batina was THE MOST original name I could think of. And now, everyone knows me as such. If you went to the Cosmetology department at Salt Lake Community College and asked for Ashley Romrell, No one would know who you were talking about. But you come in there asking for Batina? You’ll get a smile, a chuckle and most likely get your butt kissed cuz I’m – Kind of a big deal =) So that’s where Batina comes from. So now, you can read “Thoughts by Batina” and not wonder who Batina is or if she’s pretty. The evidence is right here.

3 comments:

  1. Lol this was great!!! I'm happy for your young, blossoming blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Ashleeee!!! I am so excited!! A new blog to follow!! Yeah!! It is all about me right???

    ReplyDelete