Saturday, March 19, 2011

Just Some Joys in My Life

I have a lot of joys in my life. A lot! I have great friends, a wonderful family, a great sense of humor, and a killer head of hair...

However, there is SOMETHING about a new toothbrush that brings a smile to my face and comfort to my heart. I know it's such a small insignificant thing but seriously, when I buy a new toothbrush, I cannot WAIT to get home to take it for a spin around the bicuspids =) The first brush is the most important. You need to get a sense of the toothbrush. Go slowly, introduce the toothbrush to every tooth. Take your time. There's no rush. It will be your best friend that gets to visit you at least 120 times. I’m just saying. That new friend can save you from hundreds of dollars in the long run. Not a whole lot of friends can do that for you… That's the reality ;)

Another joy in my life is my pillow. I LOVE my pillow. It has this new pillow case that I just got that seems to say, “Come relax… I’ll take care of everything…” I have three pillows on my bed… I only use two. If that. So why do I have the third you ask, well the thing is – I have no idea. It just stays at my side. Just like another good friend. Wow… this blog is like an onion... or Cindy Lauper's hair… so… so many layers.

Another joy in my life is when I have a fresh, clean, warm towel right after a shower… Oh, that is just a wonderful feeling! So great!

So those are some things that bring absolute joy in my life! What about you???

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I'm trying so hard not to LOL and wake up D-man! Best! Post! Ever! Cindy Lauper's hair!?!?! Oh my. YOU are the joy of MY life!! Also, ridulously soft socks. Sigh... there is nothing like ridiculously soft socks to take all your cares away. Remember ours we bought from Bath and Body Works in Park City? <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok! Those socks need to go on the list too!! Oh, so wonderful! Those were thw best $6 I've ever spent!

    ReplyDelete