Monday, April 18, 2011

6th Day before Easter

4/18/2011

After finding people buying and selling things in the temple, Jesus questioned, “Is it not written, My house shall be called... the house of prayer?” After making the merchants leave he blessed and healed many including the lame and the blind. Christ went through the streets, blessing and healing all those he saw in need. Many people reached out to him, in absolute faith that he could save them from whatever turmoil they faced, he was mindful each one that needed him. I often think what it would be like to be one of those people, would I have the faith that those people did? Would I believe? I think I would. I think that I would feel his spirit and want to go to him for comfort. I think, "How amazing would that be? If only I was there..." Then I realize, he is always with me if I let him. He is always there to succor to me, and lift all my burdens as long as I am willing to go to him for help, just as the people in Jerusalem did almost 2000 years ago.




Jealous priests were angry and plotted to destroy Him.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! You have a blog! I love
    These posts you have been doing. I really need to read this. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete