Saturday, October 8, 2011

My New Car!

Well, after many months of stressing and being stranded. I finally purchased a new car (Yep, I'm all grown up.)

I had NO idea what I wanted or what I was going to end up with. I had so many dealers look at me with such confusion as I kept repeating, "I don't care... I don't care." I just wanted a good car!
"What color do you want?"
"I don't care."
"What kind of interior do you prefer?"
"I don't care."
"Ooooookay??? So what are you looking for?"
"I'm looking for something that won't blow up in my face on I2-15 (happened twice) Something where I don't have to hold my breath every time I turn the key and pray to god it starts. Something that I don't have to worry about kissing my loved ones goodbye or update my will everytime I go to the store. Hopefully something where I don't feel like every time I buckle my seatbelt I think 'Maybe it would be better if I was thrown from this car?' And I would prefer to have a car that will last me long enough for the towing company to forget my name..."

After many failed attempts and nervous breakdowns, my wonderful sister and her husband got in touch with his brother-in-law and found me a FABULOUS car!!! Only problem was it's a manual. I can't drive a manual. . . These past three days have been REALLY exciting! :) I know I'll get it soon though... She's a beauty (all my cars in the past were boys - No wonder they let me down. Ladies? Am I right?) But Dark Angel is going to be different.



She's stunning!!! Black, leather heated seats, sunroof, all-wheel drive, nice tires and brakes, cassette player - Oh yeah!! :) I honestly couldn't be happier. . . And I am SO grateful for all the help my family gave me. I am so blessed! <3


1 comment:

  1. This is so great. I love your car :-) This post was HILARIOUS as always, the "things" you want in a car bwahaha

    ReplyDelete