Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Terrible-Awful-No Good-Very Bad Day!

Today has just been one terrible, awful, no good, very bad day. Everything seems to have gone wrong.

I overslept. When I got out of bed, my whole body seemed to be screaming at me to climb back into bed. I’m SO SORE from my workout yesterday. My arms still feel like dead weights. I didn’t have time to wash my hair so my hair is pulled back in a ponytail and anyone who knows me, knows I HATE wearing my hair up! I put my face makeup on but didn’t have time to do anything to my eyes, so I packed my eye makeup up in a bag and forgot it at home…

When I got on the trax train, I realized I left my new car door unlocked. There’s nothing to steal but people are sick, I’ve been stressing all day that I’ll get to my car and my leather seats will be slashed apart.

Got into work and realized that my clean shirt still had a stain on it. And my favorite shoes (knock-off of TOMS) got a hole in the toe! Oh my gosh, I look like a SCRUB today!! And I see over 200 people a day! I thought I had been here at work for at least an hour and it was 19 minutes later… This is just NO GOOD!!!

I received an email from my boss that I’ve been getting too many tardies lately and needed to work on that. (I blame my Dad ENTIRELY on this matter).

I just want to go home, stand in a steaming hot shower for 40 minutes, watch Law and Order and go to bed at a reasonable hour!!!

Seriously, lets get this duche of a day over with…

No comments:

Post a Comment